Web Editor and SEO Experts
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://myblogspace.activo.mx

Tunes by a youthful Sufi – Satinder Singh Sartaaj Empty Tunes by a youthful Sufi – Satinder Singh Sartaaj

Sáb Jul 13, 2019 2:26 pm
Music is life yet Music does not have any life !! For me life is a music,it has each Sur and Raag … My day begins with Gurbani "Slam Ras Piya Re.." trailed by couple of Kanha's Bhajans … .while in transit to office some most recent tracks satinder sartaaj biography and few Raags and western in office.

Tunes by a youthful Sufi – Satinder Singh Sartaaj 2017_5$largeimg03_Wednesday_2017_125133766

Enjoy my night with Mehndi Hasan's gazals and after that I lay down with evergreen kishors Songs. I adore each kindo of Indian Music.

But sufi and Roomani are on the top … a weekend ago I listened a tune in my brother's vehicle .."Meri Hiriye,Fakiriye ..ni soniye … ".It was so near my heart,I listened it for 4-5 times on that night.Google about this artist Satinder Sartaaz .

He has all the assortment from patriotic,emotional,romantic … .Now on my guest tune,Ring Tone ..wherever you will discover his songs.I am sharing his tunes here on the grounds that It elusive them on web useful reference .